samedi 23 janvier 2016

Open The Box : Skitarri start collecting

Hello all,

Pictures of the skitarii box, start collecting. enjoy.












4 commentaires:

  1. Ahhh, I remember when I bought my first box of skitarii right after it's release - they need some company so I will most probably buy this box, the price is great and models are amazing.

    Praise the Omnissiah!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The price is very good, juste the dunecrawler is few bucks less :), for one time they are good on price, let's go

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. haha, that's true. And I found that at my local reseller they are selling these boxes even cheaper, like 1 Onegar -15% + Techpriest and Skitarii for free (official GW price is 250PLN and in that store I can get it for 175 while Onegar itself costs 200) - amazing deal:D But I need to finish my current models first:P

      Supprimer
  3. same here, only 53 euros with free shipping. Yes amazing deal for sure :). I need finish my Scion too for join the catachan team :)

    RépondreSupprimer